Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boredness.

Well, Since I can't play sims, I might as well just put some thoughts here. I stole this off of Cooklez blog. Shhh...



{---Basics---}












Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Brown. Lightish brown.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Lefty or Righty:  Righty.
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
What Do You Drive: Don't. Can't Same thing right?
Screenname: Genourosity.
{---Favorites---}
Color: Grey
Number: 82
Band: Lemon Demon
Music Genre: IDK. Happy.
TV Show: Pretty Little Liars, Glee.
Movie: Big Fish.
Actor: .... I don't really know.
Actress: Look up half an inch for your answer.
Kind of Movie: IDK. Happy, Sad, Horror. I like all kinds of movies.
Cartoon:The Simpsons!!!
Sport:Dance!
Fast Food Restaurant: Idk. Does Subway count?
Food:Psh.... Idk. Pasta. Unhealthy. haha
Ice Cream: CHOCOLATE.
Cereal: Chocolate Cheerios
Candy: Reese's or Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.
Drink: Chocolate milk... I'm a chocoholic. 
Alcoholic Beverage: None.
Quote: "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an Elephant's faithful 100 %"
{---Do You---}
Have any siblings: Nope.
Have any pets: Yes. A Doggie.
Have a job: Student count?
Have a cellphone:Yes. What teen doesn't?
Have any special talents or skills: I can draw people well. I can write OK stories too.
Have any fears: Being rejected, being Alone, spiders.
Have a bedtime: Sorta.
Sing in the shower: On occasion
Want to go to college:Of course!
Get along with your parents: For the most part.
Have any piercings:Nope.
Have any tattoos: Nope.
Swear: On occasion.
Smoke:Nope
Drink: Yes. Alcohol? Oh. Nevermind.
Do Drugs: Nope.
{---Love & All That Crap---}
Ever been in love: I like to think so.
Ever cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend: No.
Are you single: Yes.
Are you in a relationship: Do I really need to answer this?
Do you have a crush on someone: YES!!!!!!!!
Ever been dumped: No.
Ever dumped someone:No.
{---This or That---}
Fruit or Vegetable: Fruity fruits.
Black or White: Grey. The love-child of black and white.
Lights On or Lights Off: Depends.
TV or Movie: Depends on my mood.
Car or Truck: Car. I guess.
Cash or Check: Cash.
Rock or Rap: Rock.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
French Toast or French Fries: Fries.
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawbs!!!
Cookies or Muffins: Cookehs! Unless they are old and hard. Then muffins.
Winter Break or Spring Break: Spring.
Hugs or Kisses: Huggles!
{---Have You Ever---}
Danced in a public place: Does dance class count? haha
Smiled for no reason: of Course.
Laughed so hard you cried: Yep.
Talked to someone you don't know: Yep. Sorta. How else do you make friends?
Drank alcohol: Nope.
Done drugs: Nope.
Partied 'til the sun came up: Not really.
Gotten a ticket: Nope.
Been arrested: Nope.
Been convicted of a crime: OMG NO!!!
Been in a wreck: No.
Been out of the country: Yes.
{---Random & Silly Junk---}
Are you a virgin: Yes. Of course I am.
Ever TP'd someone's house: No.
Ever egged someone's house: No.
How many languages do you speak: 2 maybe 3ish. I know English, A lot of Spanish, and a little bit of Latin.
Who do you compare yourself to:No one. I hate being compared to other people. I'm my own self.
Ever regret anything: Of course. Who doesn't have their regrets?
Do you like being tickled: Kinda. But I will kick you if you try to tickle me. haha.
What are your goals: Be awesome. Get the guy of my dreams (yeah right) and get out of school with good grades and have a good job and have a family.
Are your fingers tired: Nope. I'm also texting while doing this.
Are you tired of this survey: No.
Are you happy:Yes.Pretty much.
And that's a wrap. Haha. See ya later cheese graters.


No comments:

Post a Comment