Friday, October 1, 2010

MS3B Negativity.

Evie posted a skirt that she made. Negative comment up the wazoo. I like her work. So what if you think the preview pic is bad. Download it see what it's like in-game then if you don't like it DELETE IT AND GET OVER IT. I told everyone to shut their faces. Very immature I know, but it had to be done. Then I checked again and wrote this
oh mi god, whats the point of leaving negative feedback all it does is bring negativity to you and u wind up a jobless hobo because u cant find any joy in your life and if you need to be negative for something as silly as a sims skirt then that's kind of sad.

But I didn't post. There's enough negative neds and nellys in the world, why be so stupid as to be negative to THIS. I just want to say GET A LIFE. But then it would seem like I am lifeless, and well now I'm ranting and going on a pointless repetitive rage so I'll just stop here.
Love,
Genourosity

No comments:

Post a Comment