Saturday, October 9, 2010

Random Update. :)>... Thats a person sticking out their tongue.

OK, I made a bunch of new sims. Go see them at my thread here-
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/263985.page
That's where I put ALL my new sims. I love making them. Right now I am LOVING MATY! I got a whole bunch of store stuff from there! Some stuff won't install because it says I need to update or something. IDK. I'm doing my legacy family right now. I lurve them. I put a new/old Newsea hair on my Legacy heiress. She's pregnant right now. I'm REALLY hoping it's a girl. And because I don't like to follow the rules, I'm following in FuryRed's footsteps and doing a dowhatthefuckiwantacy. So i cheated and gave them money to move into a medium sized house. It's not huge but not tiny. It's got 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a pool,a kitchen, another bathroom, and a living room. I'm soo interested in ghosts right now because It's Halloween time! Although I'm ALWAYS interested in ghosts. So if anyone has some interesting facts or a sim ghost that they want to share with me, Feel free!
Love,
Genourosity

No comments:

Post a Comment